1. Wash the kelp thread, wrap it around your finger, take one into a bow, and tie it up. This is not only easy to cook, but also more convenient for eating.
2. Put all kinds of fish balls and small sausages with bamboo sticks and set aside. Soak the clams in water and spit sand in advance, and wash the crabs
3. Cut the tofu skin into slices of appropriate width, and roll up the washed chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, lettuce, carrot and onion
4. Cut into two pieces and put them on with a bamboo stick
5. It looks like it's done. This will not only keep the vegetables fresh and tender, but also enrich the taste
6. In the same operation, roll some enoki mushrooms and crab feet sticks and skewer them
7. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, pour a Knorr soup treasure, chicken broth taste
8. After boiling, skim off the foam and add the ingredients according to your preference.
The prawns I use are instant sushi sweet prawns. You can also use prawns. Wash them in advance, cut off the head in half, and open the back to remove the sand thread.