1. Thaw the chicken breast, tear off the fascia, and pat loosely with the back of a knife
2. Add apple cider vinegar, salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, barbecue ingredients and black pepper
3. After mixing well, marinate overnight
4. The marinated chicken is wrapped in breadcrumbs and placed in a baking tray
5. Preheat the oven, upper and lower fire + hot air convection 200 degrees for 25 minutes
6. Put three bowls of water in the pot
7. Put in a piece of old hen taste Knorr soup treasure
8. Put in two curry cubes
9. When the curry cubes are melted, add a little milk and the bottom of the pot is ready
10. Cut the grilled chicken breast into pieces and prepare some ingredients you like
11. Put the ingredients in the pot and cook, ready to eat
1. The curry-flavored thick soup hot pot with onions, potatoes, and carrots is more flavorful.
2. The taste of the bottom of the pot is already very strong, so there is no need to add additional salt or dip in other dipping materials.
3. The standard formula of Knorr Thick Soup Bao is six bowls of water and two pieces of thick soup Bao.