1. Prepare the following ingredients.
2. Blanch the chicken wings, add cooking wine to remove the fishy, and put it on the plate.
3. Wash red dates, cut green onions, and slice ginger.
4. Put the blanched chicken wings into the inner pot of the rice cooker, add red dates, spring onion and ginger.
5. Add an appropriate amount of purified water. (The amount of water is added according to personal preference)
6. Cover the lid of the rice cooker and press the soup button for two hours.
7. Wash the lotus root, peel it, and cut into pieces with a hob.
8. Put it in boiling water, blanch for one minute, and remove.
9. After an hour, add the lotus root chunks and continue to boil until.
10. Add salt and chicken powder to taste five minutes before serving.
11. Put it into a bowl, garnish with goji berries, and enjoy it slowly!