1. Large shrimp, remove the shrimp thread, cut into cubes, put in the meat filling, add, cooking wine, oyster sauce, ginger powder, chopped onion, white pepper, chicken essence, egg liquid, salted egg yolk, salt, ice water and start to stir the meat filling
2. When mixing the noodles, the dough must be softer than the dumpling noodles. After the smooth and delicate dough is made up, move it to the cutting board, take a large dose, and after starting to knead it, flatten it and roll it out with a rolling pin.
3. After rolling it out, as shown in the picture, try to be as thin as possible, about 1 mm thick
4. Use a knife to trim the edges and corners, either square or rectangle
5. Then evenly draw out small squares of about 8 cm, as shown in the figure! The skin is ready
6. Put meat filling in the center of the skin and start wrapping. No matter what you want to wrap, you can wrap it into a hand-wrapped shape or a lucky bag shape. There are many styles. Hong Kong-style wontons are also wrapped in this way.
7. Because my husband likes to eat big stuffing and think the lucky bag has a good meaning, so I usually wrap it into a big stuffing lucky bag, as shown in the picture, what kind of package is, you can also look at the details of the 6 kinds of won stew that I issued in 12 years Package method! I won’t introduce it in detail here.
8. Pour clean water into the pot. I eat it for four people, so I made a pot of water and put two pieces of thick soup with Baoji broth flavor. You can also buy a chicken and make the broth. Better, there is no time to make the broth. Just like me, it’s okay to put the thick soup, and boil it on fire
9. After the pot is boiled, put the blessed bag of wontons and stew, start to cook the wontons and stew, cover the pot
10. Wash the shallots and coriander and chop them for later use
11. Put in each bowl, dried shrimp skin, coriander, spring onions, a little chicken essence, a little sesame oil, and a moderate amount of white pepper
12. Pour in the prepared spicy red oil. After the won stew is cooked, take it out and serve it with the chicken soup of the won stew. If you don’t eat the red oil, you can leave it with chicken soup and won stew.
13. The finished picture, someone doesn’t like coriander, so I didn’t put it. Without the red oil, it’s the authentic chicken soup and won stew. Putting the spicy red oil on it is the red oil. The taste is dripping. I also know how to make the spicy red oil. Introduction, please go to my homepage to find