1. Prepare the ingredients, wash the lettuce, and drain the water for later use
2. Put the soybean noodles, cornmeal and flour in a bowl.
3. Add water and stir to make a batter
4. Cut the dumpling skin and ham sausage
Put oil in the pan, put the dumpling wrappers, and fry them until golden brown and remove them.
The biscuits with crackers are more delicious.
6. In a pan or electric cake stall, flatten out, and when the cake is about to be shaped, pour the egg liquid
7. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and fry them out.
8. Turn the pie over and apply some soy sauce and sweet noodle sauce
9. Put on the dumplings with crispy skin, ham and lettuce, roll up from one end
10. The family version of the pancakes is ready. It’s not a problem to eat 2 for breakfast.