1. Bring the water to a boil, add the noodles and cook until they are broken.
2. Remove the noodles and put them in a dustpan to drain.
3. Put it in a ventilated place, and keep stirring with chopsticks while pouring vegetable oil until the noodles are cool and loose, and each noodle is evenly coated with vegetable oil.
4. Clean the mung bean sprouts and remove them.
5. Boil water in another pot, add a little oil in the water, and then put the mung bean sprouts in the pot to blanch water.
6. Remove it and put it in cold boiled water to let it cool thoroughly, then remove it and place it in a dustpan to drain the water.
7. Cut the chives, coriander, kohlrabi, ginger garlic, fish and coriander, soak the soybeans in advance, and deep-fry them for later use.
8. In a large bowl, mix mung bean sprouts, cold noodles, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger garlic water, sugar, red oil chili, pepper noodles, sesame oil, pepper oil, kohlrabi, green onion, coriander, fish coriander, monosodium glutamate, and chicken essence.
9. Put the mixed cold noodles into a bowl, a plate of sour, spicy, hemp, and sweet cold noodles can be eaten!