1. Clean the fish and cut a few diagonally on the fish
2. Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt, soy sauce, and peanut oil to make a juice, spread it evenly on the fish, and marinate for two to three hours
3. Spread tin foil on the baking tray, put the marinated fish in the preheated oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes
4. Time to grill the fish to prepare the side dishes
5. Wash the side dishes and cut them for later use (thousand sheets of blanched water, cut into strips and tied into knots; by the way, the bell peppers are also blanched)
6. Ingredients (forgot to put ginger together)
7. Wash the ingredients and cut them well, and chop up two spoons of bean paste
8. Add oil to the hot pan, put all kinds of spices into the saute
9. Add bean paste and stir fry to get red oil
10. Put the onion in and stir fry a few times
11. Then add thousands of knots and bell pepper and stir-fry for about half a minute
12. Add salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce to taste
13. Add the cucumber to the stir-fry a few more times, add a small bowl of water to boil (if the amount of cucumber is large, there is no need to add water)
14. Then put the boiled side dishes into the baking tray, and continue to bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
1. Make a few cuts on the fish, marinate for about three hours and then bake it, so that it will taste better and become more cooked.
2. Don't fry the side dishes too dry.
3. The roasting time depends on the size of the fish and the temperament of the oven.