1. Put the big bone stick into the pot with cold water, boil it for five minutes, fully boil the froth, then pour out the water and wash the bone stick
2. Bone stick salmon and ginger slices boil
3. Add bay leaves and star anise, as well as oily tofu (not to put), and cook for a while. The broth can be boiled for about three hours. When the noodles are ready, it has been boiled for about two hours. I just opened the lid and served it.
4. Soak soy overnight
5. Put the oil in the pot at 30-40% of the temperature and fry it. After it is fried, it will be served and let cool. Then the oil temperature will rise to 70%. Put it in and fry for ten seconds until golden brown. Take it out and let it cool.
6. Soybeans are ginger garlic water
7. Heat oil in a pot, stir-fry pork stuffing, add Pixian bean paste, soy sauce, sugar, pepper
9. Okay, now the meat and soybeans are set aside. Add two spoons of spicy, vinegar, mustard, ginger and garlic water, pepper noodles, and a spoon of soy sauce to the soup bowl
10. Start cooking the noodles, boil the tofu with vegetable oil
11. When the noodles are cooked, put two spoons of broth in the soup bowl (the spoon of the soup spoon is not a small spoon for eating), put the noodles and vegetable oil tofu in, and put meat and fried soybeans on top, eat!
12. After the noodles are eaten, the broth is cooked. Take it out, filter out the slag, and then reduce the heat to thicken. When the pot is full of big bubbles, the soup is almost ready.
13. Pour into small molds and freeze
14. Freeze preservation, you can put one in the soup for noodles or porridge, and it can be preserved for two to three months when frozen.
1. There is no water for the broth
2. Spicy recipes are in my previous recipes
3. Pork filling can be replaced with beef, half pig and half cow are better