1. Broken rice sprouts and mustard tuber are finely chopped.
2. Chop ginger and garlic into mince, and chop shallot into mince.
3. The deep-fried peanuts are smashed into pieces, and the spicy oil and pepper powder are prepared. This is an essential ingredient for the spicy flavor of Chongqing noodles. (The oily pepper I made has more ingredients and is a little more complicated. The specific method can be found in my blog. The simple method is to boil the rapeseed oil and a little sesame oil to boil and cool it slightly, then slowly pour it into the chili powder, and add the chili powder to the fry Ripe white sesame seeds, you can use peanut oil without rapeseed oil, the fragrance is a little bit worse.)
4. The water spinach is ready for use.
5. Add a little boiled water to the ginger and minced garlic and boil it for a while. Adding minced ginger and garlic directly to the noodles is a bit more flavorful, so add this ginger-garlic water.
6. Add the right amount of broken rice sprouts, mustard mustard, chili seeds, soy sauce, ginger and garlic water, chopped green onions, a little pepper powder, chicken essence, rice vinegar, lard, and pour into the hot chicken broth. (Add a little lard to taste a bit more fragrant. Don't add it to people with three highs; adding it directly to the noodle soup without chicken soup does not affect the taste, because the spicy and delicious flavor is already very good)
7. Add enough water and a little salt to the pot, bring to a boil, add the noodles and cook.
8. Blanch the water spinach.
9. Add water spinach and chopped peanuts to the bowl.
10. Just fill in the noodles
Many ingredients in the seasoning contain salt, so you must pay attention to the degree of saltiness.