1. Dice the onion and stir-fry with olive oil until fragrant
2. Wash the chicken legs and cut into pieces, peel the carrots and cut into pieces for later use
3. Pour the carrots into the pot, add curry paste and stir fry with onions. Carrots contain VC-damaging enzymes. The enzymes become ineffective after heating, so stir-fry and heat first
4. Pour the chicken legs and stir fry
5. Peel the taro and cut into small pieces, pour the taro and potatoes, add water to the pot, it is best to cover the ingredients, you can put a small amount of sage, boil it on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, until the taro, chicken legs, etc. are cooked through
6. Pour in coconut milk, stir well, and boil
7. Add green pepper cubes, cook for 2 minutes, add small cut limes, or squeeze in lime juice, season with salt
8. Sprinkle with crushed black pepper and sage at the end, ready to eat
9. The curry coconut milk juice has a rich taste and is very appetizing. It is the best match with rice.
Adding taro and potatoes can make the soup thicker and fuller taste. If you like the golden color, you can add some yellow curry powder.