1. Blanch the chicken wings with water. When blanching, put cooking wine and ginger cubes in the water to taste and freshen. Pick them up and rinse with cold water to cool. Cut the chicken wings twice on the front and one on the back, and set aside.
2. Put oil in the pan, add a few diced peppercorns to fry until fragrant, add chicken wings, and stir fry. Fry both sides as much as possible, and stir fry frequently, otherwise the skin in the wings will stick.
3. Add garlic and ginger and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add cooking wine and stir fry. Add enough light soy sauce and stir fry.
5. Add a small amount of fresh vegetables (or not), stir fry.
6. Add a whole bottle of Coke to soak the chicken wings completely.
7. Cover the pot and cook on medium-high heat. Cook until the chicken wings are tender.
8. When the cola is still 1/3, open the lid and taste the softness and flavor of the chicken wings. If it is weak, add a little soy sauce and stir fry. The proper taste is salty and sweet with a little cola, and the taste is quite good!
9. It’s almost time to collect the juice and prepare it for serving. Leave a little bit of soup so that it won’t dry out. When eating, the meat in the chicken wings can be dipped in the soup. It’s delicious. A bowl of rice is perfect!
10. Serve it, let's eat!
Simple and easy to operate, pay attention to the heat and the amount of seasoning, if you don’t understand, please ask questions in the comment area! Will reply as soon as I see it.