by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients and remove the leaves of celery.
2. Soak the peanuts for 4 hours in advance.
3. Wash the soaked peanuts, pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, put the peanuts in the pot, add star anise and pepper, and then add ginger slices.
4. At this time, add appropriate amount of salt to taste according to personal taste.
5. Add 0.5 g of chicken essence to increase the taste, cover the pot and bring to a boil, then turn to medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. At this time, cut the celery and carrots into small dices with a knife.
7. Soak the cooked peanuts in the seasoning water for half an hour to make it easier to taste.
8. Pour a proper amount of water into the pot and bring to a boil. Blanch the carrots. When the carrots are broken and discolored, add celery to blanch them. When the celery is broken and discolored, turn off the heat and remove the water to drain.
9. Remove the soaked peanuts to drain the water and put them in a larger bowl.
10. Pour blanched carrots and celery on top.
11. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
12. Add the remaining 0.5 g of chicken essence to taste.
13. Add light soy sauce to taste and mix.
14. Finally, pour in sesame oil.
15. Mix all the ingredients and stir evenly.