by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare the ingredients for the peanuts.
2. Wash the green and red peppers, remove the seeds, use a knife to cut into small cubes, cut the onion into small cubes, pick and wash the coriander and cut into sections.
3. After the pot is heated, pour peanut oil into it and heat it to 60% heat, then pour peanut oil.
4. Stir and fry repeatedly on low heat until the peanuts are evenly heated.
5. Turn off the fire after seeing peanuts discolored.
6. Put the fried peanuts into a bowl.
7. Put the chopped green and red pepper, onion and coriander on top.
8. Pour in the light soy sauce to taste and mix.
9. Season with rice vinegar.
10. Season with old vinegar.
11. Finally add sugar and salt to taste.
12. After seeing all the spices are ready.
13. Use a spoon to mix all the ingredients and seasonings and stir well, then marinate for half an hour.
During the frying process of peanuts, be sure to use a low heat, so that the fried peanuts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside...