1. This is purple cabbage and beef cabbage. For the coleslaw, the fresher and tenderer taste is the best, so I chose the innermost young leaves
2. Cut them into filaments and rinse them with running water and drain the water
3. Add 2 teaspoons of salt and mix well. Salt can not only season, but also sterilize, so you can safely eat it after marinating.
4. Repeatedly grasp and pinch evenly with your hands and let it stand until it softens
5. Prepare olive oil and rice vinegar (the vinegar sauce should use rice vinegar to taste the best)
6. Pick up the marinated water and squeeze the water into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar to a small bowl and mix well.
7. Pour the vinaigrette into a bowl, mix well with the vegetables and enjoy.
1. The marinating process does not have a certain time. You can see that the water is coming out and the dishes have become soft. Just try the crispy taste. Each tastes different, and the amount of salt is adjusted according to their own taste.