1. Prepare ingredients
2. 2. Wash the rice thoroughly, put in an appropriate amount of water (less than usual steamed rice), and soak for 20 minutes.
3. 3. Dice chicken breasts.
4. 4. Marinate with cooking wine, a teaspoon of salt, green onions, and egg white for 15-20 minutes.
5. 5. Wash and dice carrots.
6. 6. Pour oil in the wok, add the marinated chicken and stir fry.
7. 7. Stir fry until the chicken is completely discolored, and add the carrots.
8. 8. Add a spoonful of salt and continue to stir fry.
9. After stirring evenly, add green beans and corn, stir-fry slightly, pour in half a bowl of boiling water, boil, put a spoonful of chicken essence, and turn off the heat.
10. 10. Pour the fried vegetables into the inner pot of Supor Smart Rice Cooker, and mix well with the soaked rice. Start the start button and wait for the stewed rice to come out of the pot.
11. 11. About 20 minutes, the delicious colorful braised rice is ready
12. Let's eat!
1. The egg white for marinating chicken can be replaced with cornstarch.
2. Generally, I don't add salt in advance when marinating chicken breasts, but making braised rice will reduce the taste of the chicken, so you must add salt in advance when marinating.