1. Now break up the eggs, add a proper amount of salt to the egg liquid
2. Pour the egg liquid into the rice, mix evenly, so that all the egg liquid is absorbed by the rice!
3. Diced eel
4. Pour the right amount of oil into the pot
5. Pour the rice and stir-fry the rice
6. When the rice is fried dry, add the eel when the grains are dispersed and continue to fry for about two minutes. Finally, add the chopped green onion and turn off the heat before starting the pan.
Be sure to mix the eggs and rice well in advance and then stir-fry them to make them distinct! I usually don't use MSG chicken bouillon in my cooking, it's delicious enough!