1. Water spinach soaked in brine
2. Add cornstarch, salt, sugar, pepper, light soy sauce to the minced meat, stir evenly and marinate for a while
3. Wash the water spinach, take the leaves, blanch them in a pot of boiling water, remove them
4. Let the water spinach leaves cool and squeeze to dry.
5. Pour the chopped vegetables into the marinated minced meat and mix the flour evenly
6. Stir until the flour is all attached to the vegetables and meat, then beat in the eggs and add cooking oil
7. Stir until evenly viscous
8. Put oil on the abrasive tool, heat up a non-stick pan, turn on a medium-to-small fire, pour an appropriate amount of batter into the abrasive tool, and spread it out. Slowly fry for a while and release the mold.
9. Do the second one
10. Fry on one side until golden brown, then poke a few with chopsticks on the other side to make it easy to cook
11. Turn it over and fry it for a while and take it out. The mold will continue to make the next cake.
Pour edible oil when stirring, it will not stick to the pan or greasy, the abrasive will not stick easily when the oil is applied, and it is easy to demould