1. All tool diagrams
2. Ingredients: Duck legs, 2 pieces of duck heart, 380 grams of corn, 1 root of ginger, 1 piece of sugar cane (green), 1 piece of seasoning: salt
3. Wash the duck legs and duck heart, wash the corn and sugar cane, and cut the ginger slices.
4. Pour appropriate warm water, duck legs and duck hearts into the pressure cooker.
5. Pour in the cut corn segments.
6. Pour in the sliced ginger and sugar cane.
7. Cover the pot, select according to the ingredients: chicken and duck, and then press the cooking method: press the start button to cook the soup, press the air button in the middle of the middle to open the skimming foam, close the lid and continue cooking the soup.
8. After the soup is finished, there is no pressure in the pot, and the pressure floats down. Open the lid of the pot and pour in the salt and stir evenly, press the cancel button, and then pour it out.
Duck legs and duck hearts should be fresh, or blanched if they are frozen. I didn't blanch the fresh water to ensure the original taste, but the foam should be skimmed off in the middle, otherwise it will affect the appearance and appetite. Those who don't mind the foam can be ignored. The salt must be put before the pot to ensure the deliciousness of the duck soup. The soup must be added at once without adding water in the middle, and warm water should be used for the soup to ensure the deliciousness of the duck soup. The salt is adjusted according to personal taste.