1. After soaking an appropriate amount of monkey mushrooms, cut off the blackened roots, and repeatedly change the water, squeeze the water in the monkey mushrooms each time until they are not bitter (about 4 to 5 times). Tear into small pieces for later use.
2. Soak 15g of Cordyceps flower in 200g water for 10 minutes.
3. 150g pig keel (pork spine bone) is chopped into small pieces and rinsed.
4. Pour cold water into the pot, add two slices of ginger and a spoonful of cooking wine. Boil for two minutes after the water is boiled, remove it, and rinse with hot water.
5. Add 1000g of water to the pressure cooker, put 3 slices of ginger and a small chive to tie a knot.
6. After the water is hot, add the keel pieces, soaked cordyceps flowers and water, and the right amount of monkey mushroom pieces.
7. Add 15g of cooking wine, cook on the pressure cooker for 10 minutes, turn off the heat, and release the pressure naturally. Open and remove the ginger slices and shallot knots, discard them, add some salt to taste, and cook for five minutes. If there is a lot of oil on the surface of the soup, use a small spoon to gently skim it.
8. Sprinkle some coriander or chopped chives when eating.
9. It is delicious and delicious.
It is recommended to use small chives, which have a weak taste. The northern scallion stew is too flavorful.