1. Soak the ribs in the bleeding water, and soak the cordyceps flower in cold water for 10 minutes
2. Prepare ginger spring onion, cooking wine, salt; soak the cordyceps militaris for 10 minutes and wash it in running water for later use
3. Pour clean water into the pot, put the washed ribs into the pot, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking wine, put ginger onions, blanch them, wash and set aside
4. Add enough water to the pot and bring to a boil, put the blanched ribs, green onions, and ginger in the pot, boil the heat to a low heat and simmer for half an hour
5. Add Cordyceps militaris and simmer for one hour
6. Use chopsticks to pierce the ribs. After the ribs have been simmered, add some salt and chicken essence to taste, and it will be out of the pot.
7. Serve on a plate