by Xianger Kitchen
1. I bought the pork bones and washed them with clean water first, and then soaked them in clean water to remove the blood. The ginkgo I used was bought in the supermarket and is ready to eat. I usually put it in the freezer of the refrigerator and use it after thawing. Rinse with clean water and lotus root
2. Peel the lotus root and cut into chunks, rinse with running water and soak in clean water, prepare ginger slices, wash and knot the green onions
3. Put the bones in a pot under cold water, turn off the heat immediately after boiling until foaming, and then rinse with warm water
4. Then put the pork bones in a casserole, pour in hot water, add enough water, then add sliced ginger and shallots, cover and cook
5. It’s best not to leave at this time. When you see bubbles, add rice wine
6. Then start to skim the foam, burn it while skimming until it is skimmed, the cleaner the skimming, the clearer the soup will be
7. Then pick up the lotus root from the water and add it to the pot. After it is boiled on high heat, cover it and simmer on low heat for about an hour.
8. Then turn to high heat, add ginkgo to the pot and bring to a boil. Raw ginkgo is easy to cause poisoning, and it’s not advisable to eat too much at one time.
9. Add salt to taste, open the lid and cook for a while, then turn off the heat
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with chopped green onion to enjoy
The ginkgo used is ready to eat, so add it to the stew and cook for a while. The cooking time can be adjusted according to the actual situation. The soup tastes fresh and fragrant, the original flavor, it is better if you don't add chicken essence or something