1. Prepare pork bones.
2. After the pot is blanched, rinse it with cold water and put it in a clay pot.
3. Four yams in Jiaozuo, Henan Province, I only think of yams produced in this place, because the yams in this place are very soft and the soup is delicious. Looking at the picture, you can see that the hair follicles of the yam in this place are black and thick.
4. Gorgon and Poria cocos are put in a pot together. Gorgon and Poria cocos have the effect of enhancing immunity. Eating Gorgon with cocos has the effect of enhancing immunity, because Poria cocos contains vitamins, proteins, amino acids and other nutrients, which can supplement the human body with various nutrients. Poria can also enhance the phagocytic function of phagocytes and regulate immunity. Frequent consumption of Poria and Gorgon porridge can enhance immunity and relieve fatigue.
5. I will itchy when I cut the yam, so I will peel it with gloves, and add a tablespoon of salt to the soaked yam so that it doesn’t itch when I wash and cut it. This is a picture that has been cut and washed, and then cut into sections for later use.
6. Boil the pork bone soup in the pot for 30 minutes. After the soup turns white, add yam, goji berries and salt, and cook for 20 minutes.
7. It's out of the pot.
8. It's out of the pot.
9. The soup is also delicious without MSG.