1. Two tablespoons of brown sugar and two tablespoons of rock sugar
2. Wash the chicken gizzards with edible alkali and flour, blanch the keel, blanch the chicken gizzards, and cut the lotus root into large pieces with a hob for later use.
3. Add brown sugar and rock sugar in the cold pan to fry small bubbles, add the keel, and the chicken gizzards and lotus roots are colored with sugar. Then release light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and Huadiao wine. Stir fry evenly. Add one liter of hot water.
4. Put two plums in
5. Add three jujubes and a piece of orange peel.
6. The fire boiled. Skim the foam. Turn to low heat and simmer for an hour. Then heat up the juice.