Prepare the ingredients
2. First add half of the cornmeal, add some water, heat it over a low heat and stir to thicken
3. Mix the remaining cornmeal and flour with water to form a dough, add the cooked part of the cornmeal and knead together
4. Put in a piping bag
5. Celery leaves are delicious with corn noodles
6. Stir-fry celery leaves
7. Cut a small mouthful of water at the bottom of the piping bag to squeeze the corn flour into the pot
8. Hurry up and squeeze the corn noodles into the pot continuously.
9. Scoop out
10. Shred green onions, add some oil and salt, and fry until fragrant
11. Noodles with light soy sauce
12. Pour the scallion oil and mix thoroughly and you can eat it
13. Add cooked celery leaves to taste
The cornmeal is rough and simple, but the cornmeal is not easy to shape. Adding a little flour can increase the flexibility of the noodles and the product is more delicate. The celery leaf collocation is just a personal hobby. You can ignore it if you don’t like it.