1. The finished product, a soup for dinner, brings a touch of warmth to this autumn.
2. Wash all kinds of vegetables, control the moisture, and cut them into 3 cm long silks for later use. Cooked chicken shreds are ready.
3. Heat the pot and add the lard, and cook until 5 is ripe.
4. Add all the vegetables in order and stir-fry until tender and brown.
5. Add the tomato sauce and continue to stir-fry, immediately pour in boiling water, turn to a low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add a little salt, pepper, shredded chicken and shredded ham and stir well.
7. Take it out of the pot and put it in a bowl, it's delicious, enjoy it slowly.