1. 2 female crabs, clean them with a toothbrush, and tie them with cotton thread to prevent the crab feet from falling off.
2. Add water to the rice cooker to the cooking water level. Take a plate, put in the crabs, put a piece of ginger on each pad, pour a little Huadiao wine, and place the plate in the steamer of the rice cooker.
3. The rice cooker uses the steaming mode to steam crabs, the mobile phone timer, timer 20 minutes to cancel the program. Leave the lid alone for a few minutes. Take out the steamed hairy crabs, and when they are not hot, peel the shells and take the yellow meat.
4. The winter bamboo shoots are hulled and cut into cubes (this item can be omitted. I like it with a rich texture and meat and vegetables). Finely chop the scallion, and grind an appropriate amount of ginger into a puree.
5. Open the lid of the sweet orange, take out the pulp, and save the orange body as an orange cup for later use. Reserve an amount of sweet orange juice and set aside.
6. When the pot is hot, add the lard. When the lard is melted, add the diced bamboo shoots, white onion, and ginger and stir fry until fragrant.
7. When the diced bamboo shoots are fried until they are slightly golden, add the crab roe, crab meat, huadiao wine, soy sauce and stir-fry for a while.
8. Then add orange juice. Use a little water to dilute the corn starch into water starch, thicken it, and turn off the heat.
9. Put the fried crab yellow and crab meat into the orange cup, and then put the orange cup into a small bowl of appropriate size.
10. Add cold water to the rice cooker pot. Put the orange lid on the orange cup, wrap it with tin foil, put the orange cup into the steamer of the rice cooker, select "steaming" mode, the default program time is 30 minutes.
11. After steaming, remove the tin foil and enjoy the crab stuffed orange while it is hot! !
1. The best partner for steamed crabs is perilla leaves. There is no perilla leaves at home.
2. When frying crab meat, try not to add salt and sugar. The fructose in orange juice is enough to make it fresh, and the salty taste of light soy sauce is enough. If the taste is heavy, just add a little salt.
3､I use Midea rice cooker. Please adjust the method appropriately according to your own rice cooker or cooking tools.
4. Don't pick too big sweet oranges, otherwise the steamer might not fit.