1. Prepare the ingredients. Pumpkin, millet, onion, milk, whipped cream, chopped black pepper, thyme, butter.
2. Cut the pumpkin into thin slices and set aside.
3. Wash the millet and set aside.
4. Cut the onion into diced onions and set aside.
5. Pumpkins and millet are put into the wall breaker.
6. Pour 400ml of water.
7. Select the steam button on the wall breaker and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Select the broken wall button to mash the pumpkin millet into puree.
9. Pumpkin millet puree is ready for use.
10. Put a small piece of butter in the pot and slowly melt it over a small fire.
11. Add diced onion and sauté slowly.
12. Add salt and crushed black pepper.
13. Fry the diced onion evenly.
14. Pour in 300ml of milk, heat the milk on high heat to boil it.
15. Pour pumpkin millet puree into the pot.
16. Stir continuously with a spoon.
17. After boiling, change to low heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
18. Pour in 50ml of whipped cream.
19. Stir continuously and turn off the heat after boiling.
20. Put the fragrant pumpkin and corn soup on the plate.
21. Drizzle some light cream.
22. Sprinkle some crushed black pepper and thyme. You can easily enjoy delicious western food at home, try to make it! "Glennor Organic Yellow Millet, every grain can satisfy you"
Millet is relatively sticky, so you must pay attention to low heat and not muddy the bottom when making thick soup. Continuous stirring is very important.