1. First of all, we will clean the killed crucian carp, let it dry in clean water, put an appropriate amount of edible salt inside and out, and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Use a plate, add three spoons of cornstarch, add a small amount of water and stir evenly, as long as there is no dry powder.
3. Put the crucian carp into the cornstarch liquid, and coat both sides with cornstarch liquid for later use.
4. Take a clean, water-free wok, add an appropriate amount of cooking oil, and heat.
5. When the temperature of the oil in the pan rises, put it in the top of the wok with your hands. When you feel the heat obviously, you can put a small crucian carp into the oil pan. The oil pan immediately rolls over, and then put the remaining crucian carp separately. Pay attention Use medium heat. Fry it until it is set, then use chopsticks to turn the fish.
6. Out of the pan.
This crispy crucian carp is very simple and delicious. It is mainly in these three steps. The first step is that the fish must be salted to the whole fish and marinated in advance for the taste. The second step is to wrap the whole body of the crucian carp with cornstarch liquid. The fried fish is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, which is more fragrant. The third step is to put the fish in the oil pan, the oil temperature must be high, so that the fried fish will be more crispy, if the temperature is too low, the fried fish will be harder. There is also a small reminder that although fried fish is delicious, don't be greedy. Fried fish will be more irritating, and it will be better to eat it with some soup. If the crucian carp is relatively large, it is recommended to re-fry, so that the fried fish will be more crispy.