1. The scales and internal organs of the crucian should be removed first. The black film on the flesh of the fish must be removed
2. Then use a knife to make a few cuts diagonally on the surface of the fish, about 5-7 knives, the purpose is to taste
3. Add ginger, green onion and a pinch of salt and spread well, add flavored Dameizhen cooking wine to remove fishy and marinate for 15 minutes
4. Use kitchen paper to dry the surface moisture of the crucian carp to avoid the frying process
5. Heat up the pan, pour in an appropriate amount of oil and cook until it becomes 40% hot, fry the fish until golden on both sides, take it out and set aside
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add Pixian bean paste and green onion-mate soybean paste and stir fry for a nice flavor
7. Cover the bottom of the pressure cooker with scallions
8. Arrange the fried fish neatly on the green onions and arrange them crosswise, add pepper, aniseed and bay leaves
9. Pour in the fried sauce
10. Pour in sugar, beer, june braised soy sauce and appropriate amount of boiling water, taste and add salt to adjust the flavor. Note that you don’t need too much water, it’s almost no fish just now
11. A plate is used upside down to prevent the fish from floating during the cooking process
12. Cover and add valve to high heat, turn to low heat for 25 minutes after being aired, and serve after cooling down completely
13. Don't take it out after simmering, and simmer it for another night for more flavor, softness, and the best taste when eaten cold.
1. The pressing time of the pressure cooker should be adjusted according to the size of the fish.
2. Add appropriate amount of salt, soy bean paste and Pixian bean paste have saltiness.