1. Rinse the fresh fish noodles that I bought back, use salt, vinegar, flavor, soy sauce, pepper powder and cooking wine to marinate for about ten minutes; if there is no flavor, I use soy sauce, I marinate for half an hour, no pepper can be black pepper, don’t put it That's also fine.
2. After pickling, you need to control the water, you can add some cornstarch, but you can leave it alone.
3. Now prepare the flour, dumpling flour is fine too. Put a thin layer of flour in the basin to prevent the fish from losing water.
4. Serve the pot.
5. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot.
6. Dip the noodle fish one by one with flour and put it into the oil pan.
7. Add the fish when the oil is soaking, and put them into the pot one by one to prevent adhesion. Heat a pot of oil and fry until golden brown.
8. The color and taste are good, eat it while it is hot, you can dip it with salt and pepper.
The method is very simple, with only one fishbone in the middle.