1. A large potato is peeled and washed~ Use a knife to cut into thick slices~ The slices are easier to steam and save time
2. Put the potato slices on the basket and steam until the potatoes are ripe. The steaming process can prepare the ingredients~
3. Onions and sausages are cut into small pieces, the smaller the better, to enhance the taste, bacon without sausages is also a great choice
4. After the potatoes are steamed, take them out of the pot and add salt and black pepper to taste. Don't be too salty, this is a snack that can be eaten directly.
5. Use a spoon or wooden hammer to mash the potatoes. If your hands are heat-resistant enough, you can also directly hammer them into a delicate mashed potato.
6. Add chopped onion and chopped sausage, continue to stir until the ingredients are evenly distributed in the mashed potatoes~
7. The mashed potatoes are patted into a cake, and a piece of mozzarella cheese is wrapped. The more silky the better. Knead the croquette into an oblate shape.
8. Coat the croquette evenly with egg liquid, then put it in the breadcrumbs and roll it around. Fry the croquette on medium-high heat until the skin becomes obvious and remove it~
9. Squeeze your favorite ketchup, salad dressing, sweet chili sauce~ a snack that kids can't put down is ready!
When sticking the bread crumbs, be careful to shake off the excess bread crumbs to avoid being scattered in the pan after being put into the pan. It will turn black after heating for a long time and soil the oil in the pan.