1. Potatoes steamed in water
2. Dice the mushrooms and onions, heat the pan, add butter, and fry the mushrooms and onions.
3. Peel the steamed potatoes and press them into puree, pour the mushrooms and onions, add a little salt and stir well.
4. Knead the mashed potatoes into balls, place them on the laid bacon and wrap them.
5. Put the wrapped bacon and potatoes on tin foil and put them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Next is the preparation of the sauce. Because I don't want to use red wine, I used a combination of sukiyaki sauce and rum, add a little sugar and butter, and cook until the sauce is thick.
• Tricholoma can be replaced with fungi such as Coprinus comatus. Tricholoma is too difficult to cut and too difficult to wash. But I really like it.
• The sauce in the animation is based on red wine. Interested friends can watch the animation.