1. Put the marinating seasonings: 30 grams of light soy sauce, 20 grams of oyster sauce, 18 grams of tomato sauce, 18 grams of caster sugar, 15 grams of rice wine, 5 grams of ginger powder, and 10 grams of mashed garlic in a bowl, stir well, and set aside;
2. Cut the abdomen of the broiler in half, rinse it, and dry the surface water with kitchen paper;
3. Put the whole chicken in a fresh-keeping bag to prevent it from getting everywhere after a while;
4. Pour the previously stirred marinade into the chicken belly;
5. Try to squeeze the air out of the bag with your hands, tighten the fresh-keeping bag, put on a fresh-keeping bag, fully grasp the marinade and chicken, and marinate in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours;
6. Lay the tin foil on the bottom of the baking pan, and then put a grill, set aside;
7. Flatten the chicken as much as possible, and dry the marinade on the surface of the chicken with kitchen paper;
8. Use the cold air function of the hair dryer to slowly dry the chicken skin;
9. After the chicken skin is dried, brush with a layer of butter;
10. Sprinkle with crushed black pepper, and preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes;
11. Put the marinated chicken in the preheated oven, and bake the middle and lower layers at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes;
12. After 30 minutes, sprinkle some rosemary, increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees, bake the skin color, and bake the middle and lower layers for 10 minutes.
13. Before eating, check whether the chicken is fully cooked. You can tell by looking at the chicken legs!
1. The key to crispy roast chicken is step 8. Be sure to blow dry the surface of the chicken skin!
2. The marinating seasoning in the recipe is only suitable for chickens under 1kg. If the chicken is larger, please add marinating seasoning as appropriate.
3. The baking time may be different, depending on the size of your oven and chicken, so you need to adjust the time.