1. Remove the internal organs and scales of the crucian carp, clean and wipe off the surface moisture for later use.
2. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in the pot.
3. Add the crucian carp and fry it over high fire.
4. Fry on one side until golden brown, turn over and continue to fry.
5. Fry until golden on both sides and set aside.
6. Pour out the oil in the pot, add enough water (about 2 large bowls), add ginger slices and crucian carp.
7. Bring to a boil with lid and turn to low heat and simmer for 1 hour.
8. Add the washed goji berries and simmer for another 10 minutes.
9. Season with salt and enjoy.
1. Just simmer the milky white soup, and the time can be adjusted. 2. No need for other seasonings, salt seasoning is very delicious.