1. Fish go to Lin, go to the internal organs, wash and wipe a little salt. (The salt is used to prevent the skin from breaking when frying)
2. Ginger, sliced. Wash the coriander and cut it off (forgot to shoot the coriander).
3. Cut white tofu into small pieces.
4. Pan, heat up, add oil.
5. Pan fragrant on both sides.
6. Transfer to a casserole.
7. Add an appropriate amount of water and add ginger slices.
8. Add white tofu. Bring to a boil on high fire.
9. Continue to cook until the soup becomes milky white on medium heat.
10. Turn off the heat and add coriander.
11. It is worth mentioning that you should be careful when drinking fish soup to prevent thorns. I usually use a larger colander to scoop the fish out into strips, and then scoop the soup aside (preferably through a sieve) for fear that the children will drink the bones.
12. Fish can also be used as a dish.
13. Because the fish was salted just now, basically, there is no need to add salt to the soup. Very tasty soup. Drink a bowl and want to drink a bowl.