1. The ingredients are ready; cut all kinds of mushrooms to the size you like (don’t cut them too small, they will shrink)
2. Dice all the shallots, ginger and garlic; heat oil in a pot and sauté the ginger and garlic
3. Add the chopped mushrooms and stir-fry for a while; add a small amount of salt
4. At this time, a lot of water will come out, stir fry over high heat while collecting the juice; when the juice is almost dry, add in oyster sauce and light soy sauce, and fry the aroma
5. Mix in cumin powder and pepper; sprinkle in white sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
The purpose of adding salt in the third step is to make the mushrooms flow out quickly, but oyster sauce and light soy sauce are also added later, so it is not appropriate to put too much, so as not to be very salty.