1. Tear off the fascia from the chicken, cut into cubes, and mince the ginger. Put the diced chicken in a bowl, sprinkle with ginger, starch, salt and black pepper, stir well, and marinate for half an hour. Simmer the rice while marinating the chicken
2. Pour 5g of olive oil into the pot, add the diced chicken and stir fry
3. When the chicken is mature and white, take it out and put it in a bowl for later use.
4. Peel and dice carrots and potatoes, remove the seeds from the green pepper, and cut into green pepper pieces
5. Pour 5g of olive oil into the pot
6. Add diced potatoes and diced carrots and stir fry for about a minute
7. Add a bowl of water and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes
8. When the potatoes were half-soft, there was not much water, so I put half a bowl of water and added two curry cubes.
9. Add the fried chicken
10. Sprinkle in the green pepper at the end
11. When the curry is fried, the rice is simmered and served.
12. Let's eat~
1. Curry can be spicy or not spicy according to your taste.
2. If you have curry cubes, don't put any seasonings like curry powder, otherwise the seasoning will be too strong.