1. Open a can of rice and fill the can with water to soak the rice for about 40 minutes.
2. Steamed in a steamer.
3. Wash carrots, potatoes, and onions.
4. Cut into pieces of the same size.
5. Heat the oil pan, add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
6. Pour the onion and sauté until fragrant.
7. Add carrots and potatoes in, and the potatoes are rinsed in advance to remove the starch.
8. Pour in the right amount of water and bring to a boil.
9. After about a few minutes, the potatoes are soft and rotten. Throw in a piece of curry and cook until the curry melts and the soup is thick. Season with a little salt.
10. Take a small bowl, put plastic wrap on the bowl to release the mold, put a bowl of rice, and press it firmly.
11. Place the rice upside down on a plate, sprinkle cooked sesame seeds, and top with curry potatoes.