1. A group photo of ingredients. Recently, I like to eat potatoes, so I put 3 if the potatoes are bigger, then you can put two. According to your personal taste, you can also add tomatoes because there are 3 skinny baby vegetables left in the house, so I put them in. You can just put potatoes
2. After cutting the potatoes, wash them again with water to remove excess starch
3. Pour the water and set it aside to dry, then we can do other preparations
4. Chop the onion and garlic as much as possible. Divide the onion into two portions and make one portion.
5. Put more oil in the pot, add a portion of onion and garlic, and fry until fragrant
6. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, add two tablespoons of salt, and stir well
7. Add two spoons of June fresh soy sauce (strongly push June fresh)
8. Put water in the pot, spread over the potatoes (preferably more), boil and cover, switch to medium heat and cook for 7 to 8 minutes. At this time we can fry the bacon and ham
Take a pan, add cooking oil and a small amount of butter (the butter is more fragrant if you don’t have butter)
Put another onion prepared in advance into the pan and fry it until fragrant
Add the sliced ham and bacon, spread evenly, and fry for 1 minute (it's best to change to medium-to-low heat, otherwise it will spill)
It is recommended to chop it up, so that the braised rice will have meat in every bite, is it full of happiness hahaha
11. Put the fried ham and bacon into the potato pan, and add baby cabbage at the end (it’s easier to cook, so add it at the end)
Stir well and add two spoons of Lee Kum Kee Spare Rib Sauce (I really love this, a versatile sauce)
A spoonful of ketchup and a spoonful of curry paste
Stir evenly, without a cover, cook on high heat for 3-5 minutes, until the ratio of soup to vegetables in the pot is close to 1:1 (a little more soup is fine)
In fact, the scent is already very strong at this time, so friends who can’t help it can stop here and drink it as a thick soup.
Friends with strong self-control ability, please look down hahahaha!
14. Washing rice, don’t leave too much water, because the soup is enough to pour the boiled thick soup
15. Start cooking after evenly spreading. In fact, the rice is already very rich, so you don’t need to cook another dish. You can cook soup and watch TV during the cooking time.
16. The rice noodles look like this when they are cooked (I sprinkled some dried shrimps before cooking), and you can eat them after mixing them evenly!
In fact, there is a lot of room for creation of this dish. You can choose vegetables according to your own preferences, carrots, lettuce, mushrooms, mushrooms, tomatoes...anything you like, or leftover dishes at home but not enough to fry them. All disks can be added. I put the leftover crab sticks in the hot pot at home before, there is a seafood flavor, you can also try it, it is very fresh!