by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients, wash the beef, and soak out the blood with water.
2. Use a knife to cut the washed beef into small pieces of the same size.
3. Put the cut beef into a bowl and add the cut onions.
4. Add cooking wine to remove the fishy smell of beef.
5. Add light soy sauce to color.
6. Then add pepper powder and cumin powder.
7. Finally, add some salt and chicken essence to taste.
8. Stir all the ingredients and seasonings evenly and marinate for about 2 hours.
9. For the marinated beef, pour olive oil and stir evenly so that the roasted beef will not dry out.
10. At this time, cut the green and red peppers into small pieces with a knife.
11. Wash the eryngii mushrooms and cut them into small pieces with a knife.
12. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for a while in advance, after all the ingredients are ready.
13. Take a toothpick, a piece of meat, a pleurotus eryngii mushroom, and a piece of colored pepper. Skewer all the beef one by one. Put the skewered beef skewers on the grill pan with greased paper.
14. At this time, use a brush to dip a little olive oil and apply it on the beef skewers.
15. Put the prepared beef skewers into the middle layer of the Dongling oven.
16. Bake the oven at 190 degrees on the upper tube and 185 degrees on the lower tube for 23 minutes.
17. After roasting for 15 minutes, take out the roasting pan, brush both sides of the skewers with olive oil, sprinkle with cumin powder, and put them in the oven again for 10 minutes.
18. La la la, roast beef skewers with seasonal vegetables are out.