1. Raise the pot, add appropriate water, put the cleaned local chicken into it, and cook until the chicken is cooked
2. Pick up the cooked chicken and put it in cold water for later use
3. Chop chili, coriander, green onions, and crush peanuts as usual
4. Take a bowl, add the prepared light soy sauce, vinegar, Yishutang hemp oil, and then add peanuts, sesame seeds, green onions, and coriander to make a fragrant sauce
5. Take out the soak and put it in the chicken, cut into pieces on the weighing pan
6. Drizzle the chicken nuggets with the previously adjusted fragrant sauce
There is no trick. The most important thing is to select the saliva chicken. The local chicken should be fresh, preferably freshly killed. Then, it is recommended to choose Yishutang hemp oil as the cooking oil. Hemp oil is produced in Bama, Guangxi, the hometown of longevity in the world. It is rich in protein, unsaturated fatty acids, and trace elements necessary for the human body such as lecithin, linolenic acid, and iron minerals. Food has the effects of moisturizing the intestines and stomach, nourishing yin and invigorating deficiency, helping digestion, improving eyesight, protecting liver, eliminating diseases and promoting longevity, and has special effects on constipation, high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the elderly.