1. Beef cooked in water
2. Fish out and let cool
3. Tear into thin strips and put them in a net basket to air dry
4. Air-dried beef shreds during the day
5. Cut dried chili into shreds and serve with chili powder. Without chili powder, the chili oil is not red enough
6. Put oil in the pan, break the star anise and add it with the pepper, stir-fry on low heat. When the pepper and star anise are slightly pasted, remove the star anise and the pepper
7. Pour the oil into the chili while it is hot, add sugar, salt and chicken essence to taste
8. Put the dried shredded beef in a basin, and pour in the prepared chili oil
9. Mix evenly, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for one day to let it taste delicious, then you can eat. I only pickled it for one night, and the kids started eating.
Now it can be air-dried in cold weather, if it is hot, you should be able to bake it in the oven. Try the oven to dry next time.