1. First wash the ribs, boil impurities and blood foam in a pot under cold water, and then remove and rinse for later use.
2. Soak the dried cuttlefish in cold water, wash and cut into small pieces.
3. Prepare a pressure cooker, put the ribs and dried cuttlefish, peel and slice the garlic cloves, wash and slice the ginger and put them in the pot.
4. Pour in the cooking wine and light soy sauce, then pour in an appropriate amount of water, sprinkle in a pinch of white sugar, and add a few drops of vinegar.
5. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat, continue to boil for 15 minutes after airing, then turn to low heat for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let it out naturally, and serve.