1. Use the post-oil method to mix and knead the dough materials to the completion stage
2. Add raisins and lightly roasted walnuts
3. Knead the ingredients into a ball
4. After kneading, put it in the oven, select 28 degrees, take it out after 2 hours of fermentation for the first time, refrigerate for more than 18 hours
5. Take the dough out of the refrigerator to warm up, divide into two equal parts, and wake up for 20 minutes after rounding
6. Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape and turn it over. Dried fruit is placed close to the side.
7. Pinch tightly after rolling up
8. Cut the dough roll into four pieces
9. Dip the instant oatmeal on one end of the dough
10. Arrange into the baking tray, carry out the second fermentation, select the bread program in the oven, set the fermentation temperature to 38 degrees Celsius, for 2 hours
11. After the fermentation program is over, it will automatically enter the pre-set baking program, baking at 210 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
12. Place the baked bread on the grill to cool down to avoid condensation at the bottom
1. If you use instant yeast to make bread, the second fermentation does not take so long;
2. The dried fruits inside can be added as you like.