1. 2 boxes of duck blood;
2. Sweet potato vermicelli, coriander, shallots, garlic and hot sauce are ready;
3. Soak the sweet potato vermicelli in warm water for soft use;
4. Duck blood cut into long strips;
5. Cut coriander into inch sections, mince chives and garlic;
6. Pour a little oil in the wok, put the rattan pepper and hot sauce into the wok, stir fry for the aroma and red oil;
7. Pour in an appropriate amount of water and boil, put the soft soaked sweet potato vermicelli in the pot and cook for 30 seconds; if there is fresh chicken broth or bone broth, the nutrition and taste will be better;
8. Boil the duck blood in a pot;
9. Pour a little concentrated chicken broth and vinegar, and mix well;
10. Sprinkle chopped green onion and coriander before starting the pot, and start eating!
1. Duck blood can be bought in supermarkets and markets. You can buy duck blood of big brands and high reputation, with quality assurance;
2. Duck blood must be fully cooked before eating; sweet potato vermicelli is cheeky and resistant to cooking, the two can be put into the pot at the same time, or in order;
3. Douban hot sauce has a salty taste, so whether to add salt to the soup can be adjusted according to taste.