by Magic Rachel
1. Wash the chicken thighs and use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture; for a more delicious taste, cut a few cuts on the chicken thighs to see the bones
2. Sprinkle salt on each chicken leg and massage inside and out to ensure that the skin and meat can be evenly wiped;
3. All the ingredients are mixed, and the blender makes a paste
4. Add the chicken legs and marinate overnight
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and place the chicken drumsticks on the baking tray
6. Cover with tin foil, bake for half an hour, remove the tin foil, continue baking for 20 minutes, GRILL/BROIL 3-5 minutes until the skin is crispy. (Roast the whole chicken, 190 degrees Celsius, it takes longer, 1-1.5 hours, remember to turn over during the period)
1. Cumin or thyme can be replaced by coriander powder;
2. Those who want to roast vegetables together, put the vegetables in about half an hour before roasting; potatoes can be put in the oven together with the chicken.
3. Personal experience, coconut milk is cheaper and thinner, and vice versa.