1. Prepare the above ingredients, frozen or freshly wrapped dumplings, appropriate amount of green vegetables, seaweed, shrimp skins, chili noodles, cooked sesame seeds, coriander, chives, and minced garlic. For my convenience, I mixed the old vinegar with soy sauce.
2. Prepare a large soup bowl and pour in the prepared chopped shallots, garlic, coriander, and cooked sesame seeds.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of salad oil in a hot pan and heat it until it smokes.
4. Pour into the blended ingredients to create a fragrance.
5. Pour in three spoons of vinegar and one spoon of light soy sauce
6. Pour a spoonful of sesame oil
7. Moderate salt
8. A little sugar, about half a spoon. Don't let go
9. Cook dumplings
10. Take out the cooked dumplings and put them in a big soup bowl. (I made dumplings by myself, but the skins from the supermarket are too thin. They will break easily after cooking. Please ignore them.)
11. The dumpling soup continues to be cooked with vegetables
12. Put seaweed
13. Shrimp skin
14. Blanch it for a while, and pour all the soup with the base ingredients into the big soup bowl
15. Stir it, and the fragrant and sour soup dumplings are done super simple.
As for the amount of seasoning, friends with heavy tastes can increase it by themselves. For example, if you like green vegetables, you can add more vegetables, if you like spicy noodles, you like more vinegar for sourness. I wish you a happy meal.