1. I used the oven to heat up the Kabayaki eel that I bought online, and the eel was grilled and cut into small pieces for later use.
Thai fragrant rice, rice made with a rice cooker,
While the rice is warm, add some sugar (actually use a small bowl)
3. Add appropriate amount of rice vinegar and stir well
4. Put a fresh-keeping bag on your hand, take an appropriate amount of rice, and hold it into a small ball
5. Put a little mustard on it, you don’t need to leave it! Put eel on each rice ball
6. Cut the seaweed cut when making hand rolls, cut into small strips, and circle the middle of the seaweed strips.
The rice will stick to your hands when you hold it directly, just put in a fresh-keeping bag!