1. Start by simmering a pot of rice. One cup of rice is enough for one person to eat. Add the right amount of water according to the scale.
2. One sea eel, wash away the surface mucus
3. Cut the eel into sections first and remove the fish bones
4. Sliced into fish steaks
5. Add vegetable oil to the wok, add the eel and fry on both sides
6. Add oyster sauce and appropriate amount of water, you can also add appropriate amount of dark soy sauce to mix, add rock sugar, simmer until the soup is thick
7. Put a bowl of rice, upside down on a plate, put the built eel steak on top, cut the okra in half, put it on the side, sprinkle some seaweed and sesame seeds, the delicious eel rice is ready
1. Adjust the hardness of the rice according to your own taste.