1. Fill out the required flour. (Can be matched at random)
2. Remove the impurities from the leek, wash and control the moisture, and cut into sections.
3. Stir the flour, beat in the eggs, add salt and pepper powder.
4. Mix the noodles with warm water and add the water in several portions.
5. Then add the leeks and stir well.
6. Lift the pot, add a little oil, and wipe it with kitchen paper, remember not to see the oil in the pot.
7. Put the noodles into a spoonful and turn, add according to the size of the pot.
8. Seeing the pie rolled up on the side, turn it over and bake it for ten seconds.
9. Baked pie.
10. Served pie.
Use low heat to bake the noodles and stir with chopsticks